Welcome to Write 31 Days Challenge for Writers! This challenge is hosted by our friends at Nesting Place to encourage bloggers to get writing and to connect with one another, and to provide readers one central location to find tons of great information. The challenge consists of 9 categories: Family Life (where you’ll find us), Fashion & Beauty, Food Health & Wellness, House & Home, Inspiration & Faith, Personal Endeavors, Simplicity & Organizing, Too Awesome to Categorize, and Writing Blogging & Internet Stuff.
We will have daily content throughout the month of October–differing from other months in that we will include weekends–that keeps with our theme of learning while you play with the magic of Walt Disney entertainment. We’ll also include SeaWorld and Universal activities, as well as some helpful reader resources. To keep up with all our posts, click here or return to this post. To see who else is participating, visit Write 31 Days.
Our topics include the following with the blanks being filled in as we go along:
- October 2014 Earn Your E.A.R.S.
- Magical Blogorail Red: Celebrating Our Anniversary at Walt Disney World Resort
- SeaWorld Kids Launches Mobile Game Apps
- SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular Kicks Off Today
- eMeals Launches Free 2-Week Trial
- Disney Youth Programs: Liberal Arts and Leadership Development
- Tiggerific Tuesday Disney Trivia: How Walt was Mickey & Vice Versa
- Wordless Wednesday: 4 Things Disney
- TweetBlog Thursday: Our 1st runDisney Event
- TweetBlog Friday: Bok Tower Gardens
- TOMORROWLAND Teaser & Trailer
- No Tricks, Just a Treat: Vera Bradley Giveaway Coming Soon!
- Disney Youth Programs: Applied Science & Environmental Studies; No Tricks, Just a Treat: “Where’s Mickey?” Vera Bradley Giveaway; Magical Mouse Schoolhouse on Mom Talk Radio
- Tiggerific Tuesday Disney Trivia: Get a Horse!; Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection Review & Giveaway
- Wordless Wednesday: #Disney Country
- Tweetblog Thursday: FastPass to History FINDING NEMO’s Bruce
- SeaWorld Orlando Launches Photo-Sharing Program
- Lands’ End Pink Thread Project for Breast Cancer Awareness
- New Music Review: Neil Diamond Melody Road
- Disney Youth Programs: Individual Enrollment, Disney Student Seminars, Kingdom Keepers Quest, & Disney YES College Edition
- Tiggerific Tuesday Disney Trivia: Sleeping Beauty Castle; Walt Disney Animation Studios Sets Sail on MOANA
- Wordless Wednesday: Disney Transportation
- #TweetBlog Thursday FastPass to History: Ken Anderson
- Sid the Science Kid to Close Out SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular
- 2014 SeaWorld Busch Gardens Conservation Fund Grant Recipients
- Oat & Corn Meal Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Walnuts & Cranberries
- Disney Youth Programs: Performing Arts Workshops, Festivals & Competitions
- Tiggerific Tuesday Disney Trivia: Disney Christmas Clothes
- Wordless Wednesday: Disney Villains
- TweetBlog Thursday: FastPass to History Disneyland TV Show
- TweetBlog Friday Fun with Disney Duct Tape
We hope you’ll join us each day this month & will discover new ways to learn while you play!
[Tweet “#Write31Days Challenge, all topics listed here!”]