Here we are at the end of October! We hope we helped “plus” your homeschool this month with Walt Disney entertainment. Did you miss any assignments at Magical Mouse Schoolhouse in October? Let’s take a look back, shall we?
This month we crossed the Pacific Ocean to cyber visit Tokyo Disney Resort. While I’ve yet to get there in person, it’s definitely on my Disney bucket list!
- Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tokyo DisneySea: Disney’s Halloween
- Tokyo DisneySea: Mermaid Lagoon
- Tokyo Disneyland Park: Fantasyland
- Tokyo Disneyland Park: Toontown
- Tokyo Disneyland Park: The Enchanted Tiki Room
- Tokyo Disney Resort: The Year of Happiness 30th Anniversary
- Wordless Wednesday featured Minnnie x 2 for our October calendar cover shot; Food, Wine & Music; Action; Disney-inspired letter P; and Heroes & Villains
- Tiggerific Tuesday #DisneyTrivia featured Walt Disney’s Silver Buffalo Award, the Walt Disney Partners Statue, the “Circle of Life” lyrics, Donald Duck’s nephews & uncle, and Walt Disney World‘s Space Mountain
- We celebrated our friends American Tourister’s presence at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Checked out holiday must-do’s at Walt Disney World aboard Magical Blogorail Yellow
- And ran a very special, very informative Magical Blogorail Guide to the Walt Disney World Transportation System
We also have two current #giveaways going on, with another opening tomorrow:
And a new Earn Your EARS project will be sent out November 1-5; registration for new participants will be open during that time as well. Please note this will be the FINALproject of 2013! Enjoy taking December off. EARS will resume January 1!
There’s been a lot going on! Take time to re-visit this month’s posts, and stay tuned for more to come. In November, we’ll be exploring the Walt Disney World Resort hotels and restaurants. We’ll kick start the month aboard Magical Blogorail Yellow to show you how we celebrate Thanksgiving at home–Disney-style!
©2013 Magical Mouse Schoolhouse, your Disney homeschool resource!