We plunged right into July and made a big splash at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park. Did you miss any of the fun? Even when school’s not in session, you can still learn while you play with Walt Disney entertainment!
Magical Mouse Schoolhouse: July in Review
- Typhoon Lagoon’s Castaway Creek: Castaway Creek is a scenic river that allows its swimmers to enjoy its views and gently flowing waters.
- Typhoon Lagoon’s Surf Pool: The Surf Pool takes up about 109,000 square feet (2-1/2 acres) and contains nearly 3 million gallons of water.
- Typhoon Lagoon’s Gangplank Falls: This rapid adventure takes families through caves, down rocky mountainsides, and past waterfalls.
- Typhoon Lagoon’s Humunga Kowabunga: Plunge five stories—near vertical—downhill in the dark!
- Typhoon Lagoon’s Mayday Falls: Mayday Falls holds the title for being the longest and highest waterslide at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon.
- Typhoon Lagoon’s Shark Reef: Swim with the fishes…literally! Only at Typhoon Lagoon’s Shark Reef.
We also hosted a few giveaways! These two are still open:
We spotlighted some new goodies coming soon from Disney toys
And we talked about a new ART STORY film project we really hope you’ll help fund:
Enjoy the rest of your summer, and continue to stop by the Schoolhouse! We’re headed across the Atlantic to Disneyland Resort Paris for August! Earn Your E.A.R.S. will resume next month too. Watch for the signup announcement to publish August 1!
Think outside the textbook with this veteran homeschooling author & editor, and learn while you play!