Need come caffeine? Enter to win our Crazy Cups K-cups #Giveaway with our friend Dragyn Ally!
We’ve joined our friends Dana of DragynAlly, Scott of Taking the Florida Plunge, and Suzanne at Maple Mouse Mama for an eye-opening #giveaway! Enter to win a 55 K-cups variety pack from Crazy Cups designed for Keurig coffee machines. Simply follow the Rafflecopter instructions below to enter. Contest runs January 22-February 12, 2014, and is open to residents of the United States only.
Dana “DragynAlly” Howze got to review this product, and here’s what she has to say about Crazy Cups:
The Crazy Cup variety pack comes in 6 holiday fun flavors (yes the HoliDaze are over, but I like to keep Christmas in my cup all year long.
- White Christmas: This coffee is smooth going down and leaves a likable aftertaste. A mild almost pine taste in the beginning and a strong coffee blend. 8 out of 10
- Spiced Gingerbread: Good smooth taste and aroma. Not too sure it tastes like gingerbread. I would drink this anytime of day or night on any occasion. 9 out of 10
- Jamaican Me Crazy: I can taste a hint of caramel. I don’t taste rum. Kind of a mellow taste perfect for the mornings or after a heavy meal. 7 out of 10
- Pumpkin Vanilla Creme: This blend has a wonderful pumpkin aroma. The smell is soothing and warming. The taste is that of a good coffee but doesn’t taste like it smells. Loved it! 10 out of 10
- Italian Chocolate Cheesecake: Light flavor, smooth taste with a relaxed almost “tea” aroma. Good for after lunch or while sitting in the tub or putting up your feet in an easy chair. 9 out of 10
- Peppermint Chocolate Mocha: Smells good but has a bitter taste once swallowed. If you drink coffee black it may be too strong. Might be better sweetened. 3 out of 10