Please welcome our very special Guest, Hayden from Disney with Babies, Toddlers & Preschoolers! Hayden is a long-time Disney fan who shares her money-saving tips and strategies for getting to Walt Disney World on a budget. She is also the Budget Diva at Tips from the Disney Diva and rides the rails with aboard Magical Blogorail Teal.
Here are some really great must-try fun adult activities to do on a Disney Cruise:
- Date Night at Palo Palo is an adult only restaurant with amazing ocean views serving Northern Italian food. I highly recommend making reservations early. For first time cruises you can make reservations online 75 days prior to your cruise. Castaway Club members can make online reservations 90-120 days prior depending on which level you are. Brunch is also available. Palo is only $20 per person and what a great deal it is for the most amazing food and romantic atmosphere. Dress code is enforced.
- Quiet Cove Pool Bring your Nook, Kindle or favorite magazine and relax with a frozen cocktail by the adult only pool. This really is the best way to relax on vacation!
- Rainforest Pass The best $15 you will spend all week! For a one day pass you should pre order online because they have been known to sell out. The Rainforest includes an experience like no other, step into special showers (with your swim suit on) and enjoy the pulses, varying temperatures and relaxing jets.
- Vista Spa Treat yourself to a spa treatment at this one of a kind floating spa at sea. Indulge in a facial, manicure or pedicure with sweeping ocean views. Daily specials can be found in your navigator.
- Virtual Sports Simulator How about a game of virtual golf? A 30 minute package is available for just $25. There are other packages available too that include baseball, basketball and soccer.
- Go Clubbin-Visit a night club or lounge for a cocktail and dance the night away. I am looking forward to Skyline, a cocktail bar that has changing “windows” showcasing different cities amazing skylines. They also have nightly drink specials to coordinate with each skyline.
- Visit Cove Café Relax and sip on your favorite specialty coffee and enjoy delicious complimentary snacks such as brownies, eclairs, cookies, etc. Cove Café is located beside the adult only pool and provides both indoor and outdoors comfy seating. There is also wireless Internet at Cove Cafe’.
Thank you so much for being our Guest today, Hayden! To read more articles from Hayden visit her personal blog.
Don’t need a virtual sports simulator for today’s activity. Go outside and play ball! Go shoot some hoops at the local gym, test your skills at the local putt-putt, or put your “futbol” (soccer) experience to practice. Have fun—it’s recess!
SCHOOL SUBJECT: Recess
SKILL LEVEL: All
©2013 Magical Mouse Schoolhouse, your Disney homeschool resource!
Add MAGICAL MOUSE SCHOOLHOUSE to your home library!